The system must allow authorized users to inspect their own transaction history.
Systems usually collect personal and transactional data from their users. Users should have control of their own data and, as such, should be allowed to query and inspect whatever information the system has collected from them, including their transactional records.
This requirement is verified in following services
- GDPR-R7. The framework is based on control and certainty
- HIPAA-164_308_a_1_ii_D. Information system activity review (required)
- FCRA-604-E_5. Notification system
- NYDFS-500_6. Audit trail
- PA-DSS-6_1. The wireless technology must be implemented securely
- CMMC-AC_L1-3_1_2. Transaction & function control
- HITRUST CSF-09_y. On-line transactions
- HITRUST CSF-13_f. Principle access
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.