The mobile device must allow remote geographic location in case of loss.
This requirement is verified in following services
- CIS-4_1. Establish and maintain a secure configuration process
- NIST Framework-PR_AC-3. Remote access is managed
- CERT-J-DRD15-J. Consider privacy concerns when using Geolocation API
- NYDFS-500_15. Encryption of nonpublic information
- MITRE ATT&CK®-M1029. Remote data storage
- CMMC-AC_L2-3_1_12. Control remote access
- CMMC-AC_L2-3_1_18. Mobile device connection
- CMMC-MP_L2-3_8_7. Removable media
- HITRUST CSF-08_g. Equipment siting and protection
- ISO/IEC 27002-7_9. Security of assets off-premises
- NIST 800-171-1_18. Control connection of mobile devices
- SIG Core-M_1_25. End user device security
- ISO/IEC 27001-7_9. Security of assets off-premises
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.