The mobile device must allow remote data destruction in case of loss.
This requirement is verified in following services
- HIPAA-164_310_d_2_i. Disposal (required)
- HIPAA-164_312_e_2_i. Integrity controls (addressable)
- NIST Framework-PR_IP-6. Data is destroyed according to policy
- CCPA-1798_105. Consumer's right to delete personal information
- CMMC-AC_L2-3_1_21. Portable storage use
- CMMC-MP_L2-3_8_7. Removable media
- FedRAMP-MP-6. Media sanitization
- ISO/IEC 27002-7_10. Storage media
- ISA/IEC 62443-UC-2_3. Use control for portable and mobile devices
- SIG Lite-SL_142. Is there a mobile device management solution in place?
- SIG Core-M_1_25. End user device security
- ISO/IEC 27001-7_10. Storage media
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.