The organization must filter the content of websites accessed from a location belonging to the same entity (Output Proxy).
This requirement is verified in following services
- CIS-9_2. Use DNS filtering services
- MITRE ATT&CK®-M1021. Restrict web-based content
- MITRE ATT&CK®-M1037. Filter network traffic
- ISO/IEC 27002-8_22. Web filtering
- ISA/IEC 62443-RDF-5_2. Zone boundary protection
- ISA/IEC 62443-RDF-5_3. User content filtering
- OSSTMM3-11_3_1. Data networks security (active detection verification) - Filtering
- WASC-A_42. Abuse of functionality
- ISSAF-G_14. Network security - Firewalls (countermeasures)
- PTES-7_3_1_5. Post exploitation - Network infrastructure analysis (proxy servers)
- C2M2-9_2_g. Implement network protections for cybersecurity architecture
- SIG Core-N_1_3. Network security
- ISO/IEC 27001-8_22. Web filtering
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.