The system must set a mechanism which can be used to demonstrate that users have granted their consent to collection of their data.
Systems usually request information from their users or collect it based on their interactions with the application. Regulations demand that none of these collections occur without the users consent and that this consent be demonstrable afterwards. Therefore, the system must have a mechanism that can be used to demonstrate the grant of the consent.
This requirement is verified in following services
- GDPR-7_1. Conditions for consent (1)
- SOC2®-P6_2. Additional criteria for privacy (related to disclosure and notification)
- CCPA-1798_100. General duties of businesses that collect personal information
- HITRUST CSF-13_a. Privacy notice
- LGPD-8-2. Requirements for the Processing of Personal Data
- OWASP MASVS-PRIVACY-1. The app minimizes access to sensitive data and resources
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.