Devices should have mechanisms that protect their firmware (anti-rollback) from being downgraded.
This requirement is verified in following services
- CWE™-693. Protection mechanism failure
- NIST Framework-PR_DS-6. Integrity checking mechanisms are used to verify software, firmware and information integrity
- Agile Alliance-3. Deliver working software frequently
- MITRE ATT&CK®-M1033. Limit software installation
- NIST 800-171-1_18. Control connection of mobile devices
- C2M2-9_3_l. Implement IT and OT asset security for cybersecurity architecture
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.