All variables in the source code should have an associated type.
This requirement is verified in following services
- CWE™-710. Improper adherence to coding standards
- Agile Alliance-9. Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- SANS 25-11. NULL Pointer Dereference
- ISO/IEC 27002-8_28. Secure coding
- SIG Lite-SL_89. Is there a formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process?
- SIG Core-I_2_1. Application security
- ISO/IEC 27001-8_28. Secure coding
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.