RSA asymmetric encryption should be used only with OAEP padding (Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding).
This requirement is verified in following services
- CAPEC™-20. Encryption brute forcing
- HIPAA-164_312_a_2_iv. Encryption and decryption (addressable)
- HITRUST CSF-10_g. Key management
- ISO/IEC 27002-8_24. Use of cryptography
- ISA/IEC 62443-DC-4_3. Use of cryptography
- CWE™-780. Use of RSA algorithm without OAEP
- ISO/IEC 27001-8_24. Use of cryptography
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.