The system lacks an authentication mechanism or has one that can be bypassed. Therefore, an attacker can access resources that should be protected without having an active session.
Bypass the login mechanism a nd get unauthorized access to the application
Each critical functionality resource for the organization must have a strong authentication process and it needs to be assured that each user trying to access has an initialized session.
Anonymous attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.3
- Temporal: 5.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 227.Display access notification
- 228.Authenticate using standard protocols
- 229.Request access credentials
- 231.Implement a biometric verification component
- 235.Define credential interface
- 264.Request authentication
- 319.Make authentication options equally secure
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.