The application uses insecure encryption algorithms.
- Reverse the ciphertext and collect sensible information.
- Tamper protected data by exploiting algorithm collisions.
Use algorithms considered cryptographically secure.
Anonymous attacker from adjacent network.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: A
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: F
- Remediation level: O
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:X
- Base: 3.1
- Temporal: 2.9
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
- 148.Set minimum size of asymmetric encryption
- 149.Set minimum size of symmetric encryption
- 150.Set minimum size for hash functions
- 181.Transmit data using secure protocols
- 336.Disable insecure TLS versions
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.