The system violates one or more privacy requirements.
Incur in legal trouble due to a violation of user privacy.
Abide by the privacy regulations in force.
Unauthenticated attacker from the Internet in the application.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: N
- Integrity: N
- Availability: L
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 4.3
- Temporal: 4.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 189.Specify the purpose of data collection
- 310.Request user consent
- 311.Demonstrate user consent
- 312.Allow user consent revocation
- 313.Inform inability to identify users
- 314.Provide processing confirmation
- 315.Provide processed data information
- 316.Allow rectification requests
- 317.Allow erasure requests
- 318.Notify third parties of changes
- 343.Respect the Do Not Track header
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.