The application users are susceptible to phishing, a social engineering technique in which attackers present themselves as a legitimate entity that the victim trusts and request confidential information (usually credentials). These attacks are often possible due to improperly configured corporate email clients.
Mislead users to obtain information.
- Use anti-spam controls to prevent mail from arriving.
- Conduct awareness campaigns with users.
Anonymous attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 60 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: R
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: H
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.3
- Temporal: 5.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 115.Filter malicious emails
- 116.Disable images of unknown origin
- 117.Do not interpret HTML code
- 118.Inspect attachments
- 144.Remove inactive accounts periodically
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.