The system displays the applications directories, allowing an attacker to know the content of the files stored on the server.
- Obtain technical or sensitive information of the files stored in the applications directory.
- Collect technical information on the application.
- Disable the configurations of the server that allow to execute directory listing.
- Establish index files that will be shown when the directories are loaded.
External attacker with access to the application.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 15 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.3
- Temporal: 5.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.