Classes are found with their fields defined as public, which does not respect the encapsulation principle.
Obtain and modify attributes that by definition should be private.
Set attributes as private and generate methods to access them.
Authorized user from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: L
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: O
- Report confidence: R
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N/E:P/RL:O/RC:R
- Base: 4.2
- Temporal: 3.7
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Low
- 156.Source code without sensitive information
- 168.Initialize variables explicitly
- 266.Disable insecure functionalities
- 302.Declare dependencies explicitly
- 342.Validate request parameters
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.