Because of a misconfiguration in the AWS services, it is possible to identify and/or try to access resources, functionalities, network segments and ports.
- Identify ports, services and network segments.
- Try to access the services found.
- Get credentials, services and files information.
Securely configure the vulnerable service to be accessed only by authorized users.
External attacker with credentials.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: L
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N/E:P/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.4
- Temporal: 5.1
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 185.Encrypt sensitive information
- 265.Restrict access to critical processes
- 266.Disable insecure functionalities
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.