Business information is obtained within the JWT, such as:
- Get the username from the JWT.
- Get the encrypted password from the JWT.
Remove the sensitive information from the JWT and manage this kind of information in the server-side.
Anonymous attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 30 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 3.7
- Temporal: 3.7
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
- 176.Restrict system objects
- 177.Avoid caching and temporary files
- 261.Avoid exposing sensitive information
- 300.Mask sensitive data
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.