Business information is obtained, such as:
- Application flows, script and operation.
- User list.
- Employee information.
- Customer information Through the use of AWS credentials found in plain text in the source code.
Gain access to cloud repositories will be able to gain access to sensitive information.
According to the classification of the information found, establish the necessary controls so that the information is accessible only to the indicated persons.
Attacker with access to the code.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 4.3
- Temporal: 4.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 176.Restrict system objects
- 177.Avoid caching and temporary files
- 261.Avoid exposing sensitive information
- 300.Mask sensitive data
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.