During the registration process of a new user, it is necessary to confirm the 6-digit verification code sent to the associated cellular number, however, it is possible to evade this mechanism since this code is not validated, being valid any combination, even if it does not comply with the specified number of digits.
- Create unauthorized users of the system.
- Impersonate users.
Validate on the server side that the code entered by the user, corresponds to the one generated by the system.
Unauthorized attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 300 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: N
- Integrity: L
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.3
- Temporal: 5.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 227.Display access notification
- 228.Authenticate using standard protocols
- 229.Request access credentials
- 231.Implement a biometric verification component
- 235.Define credential interface
- 264.Request authentication
- 319.Make authentication options equally secure
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.