Some functions of the application can be accessed without having to be logged into the server. Some only allow you to view and others, to edit some values.
- List confidential information in the application.
- Edit information in the application.
Protect resources that are not authenticated for access.
Unauthorized user from internal network.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: A
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: L
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.4
- Temporal: 5.4
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 227.Display access notification
- 228.Authenticate using standard protocols
- 229.Request access credentials
- 231.Implement a biometric verification component
- 235.Define credential interface
- 264.Request authentication
- 319.Make authentication options equally secure
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.