LDAP service credentials are exposed in plain text in the code.
- Access the LDAP service.
- Obtain confidential information.
Use secure encryption methods to encrypt any sensitive information.
An attacker with access to the code from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 4.3
- Temporal: 4.1
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 134.Store passwords with salt
- 135.Passwords with random salt
- 185.Encrypt sensitive information
- 229.Request access credentials
- 264.Request authentication
- 300.Mask sensitive data
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.