Use is made of functions that perform catch to Nullpointer exceptions, which can cause unexpected behavior in the system.
- Decrease application performance.
- Cause a possible denial of service.
The catch to NullpointerException should only be used when test class entries need to be tested.
Unauthorized attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: N
- Integrity: N
- Availability: L
- Exploit code madurity: U
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L/E:U/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 3.7
- Temporal: 3.4
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
- 161.Define secure default options
- 266.Disable insecure functionalities
- 359.Avoid using generic exceptions
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.