The repository stores sensitive information such as users, passwords, emails, API credentials, among others.
Obtain sensitive information to compromise other resources or services
- Remove the hardcoded sensitive information and purge git logs
- Change login credentials that were compromised.
- Load sensitive data from secure sources such as key vault, encrypted configuration files or environment variables.
External attacker with access to source code.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 90 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: U
- Report confidence: C
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:U/RC:C
- Base: 4.3
- Temporal: 4.1
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 145.Protect system cryptographic keys
- 156.Source code without sensitive information
- 266.Disable insecure functionalities
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.