It is possible to eliminate the use of the image and security phrase at user login.
Remove image and security phrase which can facilitate other types of attacks.
Make sure that only one number of an existing image can be sent so that the image and passphrase function is not eliminated.
User authenticated from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: N
- Integrity: L
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 4.3
- Temporal: 4.3
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 227.Display access notification
- 228.Authenticate using standard protocols
- 229.Request access credentials
- 231.Implement a biometric verification component
- 235.Define credential interface
- 264.Request authentication
- 323.Exclude unverifiable files
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.