Who we are
We are a cybersecurity company whose only purpose is to make the world a safer place.
What we do
- We perform comprehensive security testing over all of your assets.
- We use cutting-edge technologies and heavily trained human hackers.
- We report vulnerabilities back to you as accurately and quickly as possible.
The source code of the technologies used is versioned in the Universe repository and is divided across many products. We also have a GitHub account where we publish projects that are more oriented towards the community and less coupled to our model of business. However, this documentation focuses on the Universe repository. The projects on GitHub have separate documentation that can be found on each of the respective projects.
Common: Owner of critical, or company-wide infrastructure and resources, and owner of the admin account.
Integrates: The Attack Resistance Management platform:
Skims: Security Vulnerability Scanner.
Forces: The DevSecOps agent.
Sorts: Machine Learning assisted tool, that sorts the list of files in a git repository by the probability of it having vulnerabilities.
Melts: CLI tool that allows Fluid Attacks' security analysts to clone customer git repositories
Observes: Company-wide data analytics.
Reviews: Small tool we use to enforce internal policies at Merge Request time.
We have different kinds of users, we divide them by use case:
End Users: They don't contribute code, but instead just interact with our products by installing them on their hosts and using the product's CLI, or through interacting with the product's public interface (an API, web interface, container image, etc).
They are usually:
- Security Analysts of Fluid Attacks: They usually use Sorts, Melts, and the ARM (Integrates), among others.
- Customers of Fluid Attacks: They usually use the ARM (Integrates), the DevSecOps container image (Forces), read our blog (Airs), and sometimes our documentation (Docs).
- Community users: They usually use tools like Skims in its Free and Open Source plan.
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.