DNS is the component of Common that provides and controls company wide domains not managed by any other product.
The following domains are provided:
And all of them:
- Have Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) enabled.
- Corresponding MX records (for providing email service with the corresponding provider).
- Our DNS provider is Cloudflare.
fluidattacks.comis the main domain, and the others exists just for historical reasons (or to provide a safe-default in case a user mistypes the main domain) and therefore they just redirect to the main domain.
- All domains also point to an email provider,
so that people can send emails using a custom domain
instead of the email provider directly,
[email protected]instead of
[email protected]. This is done through pointing the MX records to the corresponding email provider, most of the times Google Workspace (Gmail).
- A few subdomains exist,
in order to multiplex the main domain,
- The Cloudflare zones that support it have Argo enabled.
You can right-click on the image below to open it in a new tab, or save it to your computer.
Please read the contributing page first.