- The status page is available at status.fluidattacks.com.
- Status is a monitoring service powered by Checkly.
- We define checks over different endpoints:
- Airs: A web-browser based check that verifies our home page loads, and contains the company name.
- Docs: A web-browser based check that verifies our documentation loads, and contains a title.
- Fluid Attacks' platform: A web-browser based check that verifies Fluid Attacks' platform (integrates) loads, and contains a title.
- API: An authenticated GraphQL query to Fluid Attacks' platform API (integrates), that verifies that the response body contains the expected information.
- A dashboard is publicly accessible and aggregates the checks results and displays availability metrics over time.
- When a check fails, some users receive an alert by SMS or Email, and an incident is automatically published on the Statuspage
You can right-click on the image below to open it in a new tab, or save it to your computer.
Please read the contributing page first.