Docs is the product that contains our documentation.
Surprising, isn't it?
- The documentation is located at: docs.fluidattacks.com.
- At build time,
we generate search indexes to leverage search functionality through Algolia,
and transform the
.dotsource files into SVG format using Graphviz.
- Once built, its static content is deployed to an S3 bucket on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- All of the media content (images, videos, etc) is stored (and served from) Cloudinary.
- The domain's registrar is Cloudflare,
which also proxies incoming traffic from the users
through the Cloudflare network (CDN, Firewall, etc),
and caches the content for some time using Page Rules.
Before a request is returned to the user,
a Cloudflare Worker adds HTTP security headers like the Content-Security-Policy.
In top of this, we have a few redirections from
docs, just in case a user forgets the
- In order to allow developers to test their changes,
an ephemeral environment is deployed from their Git branch
docs-dev.fluidattacks.com/<branch>. So that they can check that everything is OK before opening a Merge Request on GitLab.
You can right-click on the image below to open it in a new tab, or save it to your computer.
Please read the contributing page first.
Follow the steps in the Development Environment section of our documentation.
When prompted for an AWS role, choose
and when prompted for a Development Environment, pick
universe $ m . /docs start
This will launch a replica of docs.fluidattacks.com on your localhost, port 3000, which you can interactively develop and test.