This section will guide you through setting up a terminal with AWS credentials and a code editor in an automated way every time you enter your local checkout of the Universe repository.
After this section you will have:
- A terminal with AWS credentials for the specific product you are developing.
- An editor with:
- The source code of the Universe repository.
- Recommended development extensions.
- Automatic code formatters on save.
- Auto completion and go to definition.
- OS libraries required.