Below you will find a list of steps you must do to start
- Receive your Fluid credentials at your registered personal email.
- Attend the induction meeting (via invitation link sent to your personal email).
- Configure Okta following the instructions to access your corporate email.
- Login with your Fluid credentials to your corporate email.
- Watch Health & Security videos shared with you.
- Setup your email signature.
- Send the presentation email to [email protected]
- Send the google sheet with your tentative schedule email to your direct manager.
- Create a Gitlab account with your corporate email as suggested by your direct manager.
Configure your machine
- Install Linux.
- Register with your Fluid Credentials at timedoctor.com via invitation link sent to your email).
- command to run timedoctor on linux: export QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_SANDBOX=1 && ~/timedoctor2/timedoctor2
- Install VScode.
- Install Git.
- Create key ssh.
- Configure key in your Gitlab.
- Clone repository with ssh.
- when the repository cloning is complete enter the root folder
- Configure Git Username and Email.
- Create a GPG key and configure the key in your Gitlab.
- Install nix. Choose Single user installation
- Install makes with this command nix-env -if https://github.com/fluidattacks/makes/archive/latest.tar.gz
- Read the guide to do a local test with makes.