In this section, you can find a detailed walkthrough of our entire tech stack.
For each component, you will find the following items:
- Rationale: A brief explanation of what the component does and why we chose it.
- Alternatives: Similar components we considered and the main reasons why we did not choose them.
- Usage: How the component is used and pending implementations involving it.
- Guidelines: How to use the component.
You will also be able to see our philosophical standpoint towards our stack.
Below we show you different purposes and in front of each one of them the corresponding component that we use to fulfill it:
- Identity management: Okta
- Development platform: Gitlab
- Continuous Integration: Gitlab CI
- Commit message linter: Commitlint
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS
- Edge protection: Cloudflare
- Application hosting: Kubernetes
- Secret management: Sops
- Infrastructure management: Terraform