This is the role that gives the user the most privileges, this user can do everything that a client is allowed to do in the ASM. This role is made for the leaders of the product and, besides the basic privileges, it allows the user to generate reports, define important treatments like accepting vulnerabilities eternally, requesting Zero Risk treatments, adding and editing users for the group and more.
This role is made for users in managerial positions that need to be informed about all the vulnerabilities that the project has and interact with them to ensure their solution.
This is the default user role, it is the one given to developers or the users in charge of solving the vulnerabilities. This user can check all the information about the vulnerabilities needed for solving them and also request reattacks when they deem them solved.
- View vulnerabilities: The ability to view all the information available about all the vulnerabilities that the project has.
- Change treatments: Each vulnerability can be given a specific treatment. This function gives the ability to request the change of this treatment.
- Approve treatments: This function is for when a treatment change is requested, as there is a need to validate and then accept or reject this request.
- Request reattacks: When a vulnerability is solved, there is the need to ask our hackers to verify that it was indeed solved. This function gives you the ability to make this kind of request.
- Add tags: This is for adding tags to the group being managed which is useful for categorizing different groups in an organization.
- Add roots: This function is for adding git roots to the scope of the group being managed.
- Edit roots: This function is for editing the mentioned git roots.
- Delete groups: With this function you are able to completely delete the group being managed.
- Add users: This function is for adding user to a group and setting their privileges.
- Edit users: This option is for editing everything related to the users added to the group.
- Receive notifications: This is the ability to receive notifications that the ASM can send related to your group.
In the following table we specify what functions are enabled for each role.