The tab of Vulnerabilities is the first one you will see when clicking on a group, in this tab you will find a table listing all of the vulnerabilities for the group and also the Reports button, which can be used to request one of the several types of reports about all the vulnerabilities the group has.
In this table you will find the vulnerabilities categorized by their type and you can organize them by clicking on the various columns that will be described here
- Age(days): This column shows the amount of days passed since that specific type of vulnerability was first found.
- Open Age(days): This is the amount of days passed since the oldest of all the open vulnerabilities was found, thus, if the vulnerability is closed, this number will be 0.
- Last report(days): The amount of days passed since a vulnerability of this specific type was found, regardless of its open/closed status.
- Type: Depending on several characteristics of a single vulnerability, we can categorize them in various groups. This column represents such categorization.
- Description: A brief explanation about what this type of vulnerability does.
- Severity: This is the score given to each type of vulnerability. We use the CVSS standard to assign each score.
- Open: This column shows the amount of vulnerabilities that currently haven't been resolved.
- Status: This column tells you that it is Open if there is at least one vulnerability that hasn't been resolved yet, otherwise it will tell you it is Closed.
- Treatment: This column will show you the treatments that can be given to a vulnerability and a number in front of them. This number corresponds to the amount of vulnerabilities that are receiving the corresponding treatment.
- Verification: This column shows you if there is at least one vulnerability that is still in the process of being reattacked for verification.
- Exploitable: This column will tell you, according to the score given to the specific type, if the vulnerability can be exploited or not.
- Where: This column shows you a number of specific locations of the vulnerabilities, however if there are too many of the same type, you will need to click on it and access the Location tab of the vulnerability to see all of them.
In the vulnerabilities tab, you can also request several reports about the vulnerabilities by clicking the Reports button seen in the following image
When you click on it, the following window will show up
There are three types of report you can request:
- Executive: This will give you a more summarized report of all the vulnerabilities in line with the knowledge needed from a managerial perspective.
- Technical: This report will give a much more in-depth look at all the vulnerabilities of the group, suitable for those that want all the technical details.
- Export: This option will give you a zip file with an export of all the vulnerabilities of the group.
Lastly, as you can see in the image, in order to download the report you need to check your e-mail and click on the Download button you can see in the following image
The downloaded file will be protected with a passphrase which will be sent to your mobile device. You can check the documentation for our mobile app in case you encounter any trouble in this part of the process.