Organization level members
Organization members can access to the Organization Analytics and Policies. Allowing them to give access to new members or configure policies.
In total, we have six columns which are described below:
- User email: The user's email address.
- Role: The role that the user has in that organization.
- First login: The date and time at which the first entry into the organization.
- Last login: The time recorded since the last entry.
- Registration status: The state that the user is in can be: Registered, Unregistered or Pending.
- Invitation: It allows you to Resend the invitation to a user if they have yet to accept it.
In the members section, you have five functionalities:
Here you can add new members at the Organization level. By clicking on the Invite button.
A pop-up window will appear, You must enter information about the new member: email and role. Remember that we only accept Azure, Google, or Bitbucket email addresses. Click on Confirm when you are done. The individual will receive an email asking them to confirm their invitation.
Edit button helps you to modify the role of the user you want to change. First, you must select the member to change and click on the Edit button.
A pop-up window will appear where you can modify the user role.
To save the changes, click on Confirm.
Next to Edit is the Remove button. With this action, you can remove several members at the Organization level. First, you must select the members to remove by clicking on the checkbox on the left.
After selecting, you go to the Remove button, where you will get a pop-up window where you confirm if you want to remove these participants.
Clicking this will automatically remove the selected people from the Organization.
Clicking on this button will download a CSV (comma-separated values) file containing all the information in the table of this section.
The search bar filters the information contained in the columns of the table.