Organizational level Stakeholders
Organization stakeholders can access to the organization Analytics and Policies. Allowing them to give access to new stakeholders or configure policies.
In total, we have six columns which are described below:
- Stakeholder email: The user's email address.
- Role: The role that the user has in that organization.
- First login: The date and time at which the first entry into the organization.
- Last login: The time recorded since the last entry.
- Registration status: The state that the user is in can be: Registered, Unregistered or Pending.
- Invitation: It allows you to Resend the invitation to a user if they have yet to accept it.
In the stakeholder section, you have five functionalities: Add, Edit, Remove, Export and search bar.
Here you can add new Stakeholders at the Organization level. By clicking on the add button.
A pop-up window will appear, You must enter information about the new stakeholder: email and role. Remember that we only accept Azure, Google, or Bitbucket email addresses. Click on Confirm when you are done. The individual will receive an email asking them to confirm their invitation.
Edit button helps you to modify the role of the user you want to change. First, you must select the stakeholder to change and click on the Edit button.
A pop-up window will appear where you can modify the user role.
To save the changes, click on Confirm.
Next to Edit is the Remove button. With this action, you can remove several Stakeholders at the Organization level. First, you must select the stakeholders to remove by clicking on the checkbox on the left.
After selecting, you go to the Remove button, where you will get a pop-up window where you confirm if you want to remove these participants.
Clicking this will automatically remove the selected people from the Organization.
Clicking on this button will download a CSV (comma-separated values) file containing all the information in the table of this section.
The search bar filters the information contained in the columns of the table.