The organization must store the source code in a central repository.
This requirement is verified in following services
- Agile Alliance-11. Best architectures, requirements, and designs
- NYDFS-500_16. Incident response plan
- HITRUST CSF-10_j. Access control to program source code
- ISO/IEC 27002-8_25. Secure development lifecycle
- NIST SSDF-PS_1_1. Protect all forms of code from unauthorized access and tampering
- SIG Core-I_1_16. Application security
- OWASP ASVS-14_1_1. Build and deploy
- ISO/IEC 27001-8_25. Secure development lifecycle
- CASA-14_1_1. Build and Deploy
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.