Temporary passwords do not have strong enough security policies.
Compromise temporary passwords to gain unauthorized access to the application
Set secure temporary passwords by following the recommended best practices.
Anonymous attacker from the Internet
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: U
- Report confidence: C
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:U/RC:C
- Base: 5.3
- Temporal: 5.0
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 130.Limit password lifespan
- 132.Passphrases with at least 4 words
- 133.Passwords with at least 20 characters
- 139.Set minimum OTP length
- 332.Prevent the use of breached passwords
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.