The application allows injecting malicious entries into a client-side command template. This vulnerability occurs when an attacker can use the template's template syntax to inject a malicious payload into a template, which is then executed on the client side.
- Generate dynamic client-side content. - Execution of unwanted code in the context of the user's browser. - Theft of sensitive information. - Manipulation of page content. - Malware propagation
Properly sanitize user-controlled inputs.
Authenticated attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: C
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: U
- Report confidence: C
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:U/RC:C
- Base: 5.0
- Temporal: 4.7
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
- 173.Discard unsafe inputs
- 176.Restrict system objects
- 265.Restrict access to critical processes
- 266.Disable insecure functionalities
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.