The source code must not have repeated functions, methods or classes.
This requirement is verified in following services
- CWE™-474. Use of function with inconsistent implementations
- CWE™-561. Dead code
- OWASP-M TOP 10-M7. Poor code quality
- Agile Alliance-9. Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- MITRE ATT&CK®-M1013. Application developer guidance
- ISO/IEC 27002-8_28. Secure coding
- OWASP SAMM-IR_3. Code review process to discover language-level and application-specific risks
- SIG Lite-SL_89. Is there a formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process?
- SIG Core-I_2_1. Application security
- ISO/IEC 27001-8_28. Secure coding
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.