Files are stored in the repository that cannot be verified because their content is not compatible with their extension.
- Difficult the versioning and security auditing process.
- Introduce vulnerabilities of previous versions in the repository.
- Remove the files that should not be versioned from the repository.
- Include the affected extensions in the .gitignore file.
Authenticated attacker from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: N
- Integrity: L
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: U
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N/E:U/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 3.1
- Temporal: 2.9
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.