The application functions are accessed without the need to be logged into the server.
- Access Artifactory repositories.
- Upload files to any repository without authorization.
- Delete files from any repository without authentication.
Protect resources that are not authenticated for access.
Anonymous attacker from intranet.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 60 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: A
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: H
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 5.7
- Temporal: 5.7
- Base: Medium
- Temporal: Medium
The JFrog service only has read access to unauthorized users
Non compliant code
The JFrog service has a default access configuration to edit
permissions: edit, upload
- 227.Display access notification
- 228.Authenticate using standard protocols
- 229.Request access credentials
- 231.Implement a biometric verification component
- 235.Define credential interface
- 264.Request authentication
- 323.Exclude unverifiable files
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.