The application uses algorithms with insecure cipher block chaining.
Exploit cipher process vulnerability and collect sensible information.
Use algorithms considered cryptographically secure.
Unauthorized attacker from adjacent network.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 30 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: A
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: R
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 2.6
- Temporal: 2.5
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
- 148.Set minimum size of asymmetric encryption
- 149.Set minimum size of symmetric encryption
- 150.Set minimum size for hash functions
- 181.Transmit data using secure protocols
- 336.Disable insecure TLS versions
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.