Insecure communications medium and channels require application data protection in transit.
- Authenticate and compromise communications channels between the client and the server.
- Compromise sensitive information that travels in plain text.
- Enable secure cipher suites and encryption protocols.
- Encryption and data integrity authentication are important for protecting the communications channel.
- It is equally important to authenticate the identity of the remote end of the connection.
Anonymous attacker from adjacent network performing a MitM attack
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 90 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: A
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: N
- User interaction: R
- Scope: U
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: P
- Remediation level: O
- Report confidence: C
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:O/RC:C
- Base: 2.6
- Temporal: 2.4
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.