Storing IP addresses in code can be a security-sensitive issue, as this can result in an attacker discovering a potentially sensitive address or network segment.
Get sensitive information or private secrets.
- Load sensitive data from safe sources such as, key vault services, configuration files properly encrypted or administrative environment variables.
Attacker with access to the source-code from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 30 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: H
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: C
- Confidentiality: L
- Integrity: N
- Availability: N
- Exploit code madurity: U
- Remediation level: U
- Report confidence: U
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:U/RL:U/RC:U
- Base: 3.5
- Temporal: 3.0
- Base: Low
- Temporal: Low
Non compliant code
- 145.Protect system cryptographic keys
- 156.Source code without sensitive information
- 266.Disable insecure functionalities
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.