Azure credentials are stored in plain text within the source code.
- Expose resources, processes and sensitive information that could be compromised.
Encrypt all sensitive information that is transported or stored within the application according to the organizations policies.
Attacker with access to the code from the Internet.
Expected Remediation Time
⌚ 120 minutes.
Default score using CVSS 3.1. It may change depending on the context of the src.
- Attack vector: N
- Attack complexity: L
- Privileges required: L
- User interaction: N
- Scope: C
- Confidentiality: H
- Integrity: H
- Availability: H
- Exploit code madurity: X
- Remediation level: X
- Report confidence: X
- Vector string: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H/E:X/RL:X/RC:X
- Base: 9.9
- Temporal: 9.9
- Base: Critical
- Temporal: Critical
Non compliant code
- 134.Store passwords with salt
- 135.Passwords with random salt
- 185.Encrypt sensitive information
- 229.Request access credentials
- 264.Request authentication
- 300.Mask sensitive data
Search for vulnerabilities in your apps for free with our automated security testing! Start your 21-day free trial and discover the benefits of our Continuous Hacking Machine Plan. If you prefer a full service that includes the expertise of our ethical hackers, don't hesitate to contact us for our Continuous Hacking Squad Plan.